UF&Shands AHC Sharepoint Users:
The UF&Shands AHC IT – iWeb Services team and Educational Technologies Training team invite you to register and attend our new Introduction to Sharepoint Content Administrators training class. You can register using the following link:
This is a newly developed class for new Content Administrators, with the following learning objectives:
• Navigate through the AHC’s SharePoint environment
• Modify their site’s content and create their own subsite
• Use, modify, and create lists
• Work with the shared documents library to store, retrieve, and share documents on the SharePoint server rather than a local hard drive.
• Understand site inheritance, create groups and assign permissions
Presently, we have 4 classes being offered in the month of August. We hope to add more in September.
If you have any questions or concerns, please direct them to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Director of Systems Development
UF&Shands AHC IT