As the holidays are fast approaching, please take a moment to reflect on those who may not have the opportunity available to them to enjoy Thanksgiving dinner. Once again we have adopted a family from the Interdisciplinary Family Health program.Please see below for a list of helpful donation suggestions for our Thanksgiving Basket! Participation is voluntary and any donations you provide will be very much appreciated.
Thank you in advance for giving the gift of hope this holiday season.
- Canned Vegetables
- Boxed Potatoes and Rice Rice, Boxes or Bags
- Boxed Pasta Mixes
- Boxed or Bagged Stuffing Mixes
- Bags of Flour, Cornmeal, Biscuit Mixes
- Boxes of Baking Goods
- Cans of Gravy, Broth, and Soup
- Cans of Fruit
Miscellaneous (Sugar, Evaporated Milk, Herbs & Spices, etc.)
- Dog & Cat Items
- Aluminum Roasting Pans
- Holiday Paperware (Plates, Napkins, Table Cloth, etc.)
- Publix Gift cards/Gift Certificates
Please contact Ali Truluck for any questions email@example.com