Ken Grauer, MD
Ken Grauer, MD
Community Health and Family Medicine
1600 SW Archer Road
Gainesville, FL 32610-3001
Dr. Grauer has written more than 15 books, as well as numerous articles and study aids on the topics of ECG interpretation, cardiac arrhythmias, and ACLS. His books have been translated into four languages and have sold over 500,000 copies nationally and internationally (www.kengrauer.com). His reputation for teaching on cardiology-related topics to diverse medical audiences is universally acclaimed.
His passions outside of medicine are dancing (ballroom, Argentine tango) and foreign languages (French, Spanish, German). Dr. Grauer served as core faculty in UF Family Medicine Residency Program for 30 years (from 1980-2010) before “retiring” from this academic position in July 2010. He is “busier than ever” developing his educational cardiology materials and participating daily on numerous international ECG internet forums. He is proud to remain a resource to the Department in his role as Professor Emeritus.
|Residency||St. Margaret Memorial Hospital
|MD||State University of New York at Syracuse
Syracuse, New York
|BS||Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute
Troy, New York
- Society of Teaching Scholars, UF College of Medicine
- Founder and Sole Proprietor of KG/EKG Press (cardiology-related educational materials)
- Ongoing Educational ECG Blog (www.blogecg.com)
- Regular Contributing Expert to the ECG Guru (ecgguru.com/about-ecg-guru)
- Developer of ECG Competency (www.moreecg.com) – an educational and objective assessment tool for ECG interpretation. Free DEMO @ http://demo.ecgcompetency.com/
- Presenter of numerous national ECG Workshops over the past 30 years (for the AAFP and other national organizations). Dr. Grauer still periodically presents national workshops and intense 10+ hour courses several times yearly for University at Sea and National Procedures Institute.
- ECG Interpretation
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Multi-Media Teaching of ECG/Arrhythmias/ACLS (using ePub/Power Point/PDF/video format)
- Grauer K: A 1st Book on ECGs-2014 (for beginning students! – all in color! – 118 pages – also available in an expanded ePub version).
- Grauer K: ECG-2014 Expanded PB book (260 pages; also available in ePub).
- Grauer K: ACLS-2013-Arrhythmias Expanded Version (285 full-size pages; also available in ePub).
- Grauer K: ACLS-2013-Pocket Brain (140 pages; also available in ePub).
- Grauer K: ACLS- Practice Code Scenarios-2013 (140 pages; also available in ePub).
- Dr. Grauer has written an ongoing monthly “ECG Review” series for over 3 decades
- Dr. Grauer’s ECG Blog (started Dec, 2010) – contains a wealth of information (www.blogecg.com)