About Sheila R Malone
Sheila Malone serves as the Human Resources and Office Manager for the Department of Community Health and Family Medicine, in the College of Medicine, at the University of Florida.
• Serves as the director of human resources for CHFM and all its divisions
• Delegates HR duties as needed to other team members.
• Oversees all new and replacement recruitment initiatives
• Manages dissemination of all employment changes, such as FTE changes, supervisor changes, terms, and retirements
• Serves as the primary point of contact for employee relations matters and answers general HR policy questions
• Manages employment verifications, including employee verification letters, scholarship applications, and other similar requests
• Works closely with the website manager to ensure HR resources are properly reflected on the website
• Serves as the designated senior administrator (DSA) for CHFM employees
• Serves as the Office Manager for Community Health and Family Medicine’s Administrative Office providing oversight