About Sheila R Diuguid
Sheila Diuguid serves as the Human Resources Manager for the Department of Community Health and Family Medicine, in the College of Medicine, at the University of Florida.
* Processes and manages all of the personnel and payroll tasks for the department which include all hires, termination, changes, and appointments for all Faculty, Family Medicine Residents, Staff, OPS, and Student hires
* Manages and oversees the Volunteer and Shadowing appointments for Family Medicine
* Manages all recruiting onboarding which includes a comprehensive orientation, shadowing, and training process
* Manages and oversees all aspects of payroll and variable compensation payments, as well as salary distributions
* Manages of an extensive electronic HR shadow filing system
* Manages and oversees the leave process, which includes an online leave system.
* Manages Faculty Assignment Reports, Effort Reports, and Academic Activity Reports each semester
* Supervises the departments Human Resources Assistant, and part time HR Office Assistant